Sunday, August 15, 2010

And now the details...

Wire Metal bookshelf, $150 (moving sale special!) - Old Glory Antiques

This red bench was what my MIL would call an "alley find" (they are the best!). Found in our alley a few years ago, and turned from junky to rustic after some sanding and red paint. I keep my treasured old issues of Martha Stewart Living, Domino (sniff, sniff) and Real Simple in magazine holders (that are begging to be replaced) for reference.

House number metal pots - a gift from my MIL from Anthropologie (no longer available)

3x5 Rug, $19.99 - Liz Lange for Target  Pendant, $35 - Old Glory Antiques

An old industrial desk that was left in our shed by the previous owner. After the cobwebs and dust were removed, I realized how much character this thing has! It's also got built in electrical and an overhead light, which will be great for sewing.
Numbered mugs - Anthropologie (no longer on website, but I've seen them in stores!)
Lantern, $4.99 - Ikea

Stool, a hand-me-down from my in-laws
Sailboat model, purchased at Frank's Fisherman on our honeymoon in San Fransisco

No comments:

Post a Comment