Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shop Love: Brimfield

I often get lucky and stumble upon the most wonderful situations without any planning or intention. Today was one of those days. On my way to the Swedish-American Museum, I came across Brimfield. Part preppy plaid, part upholstered goodness, and part French fleamarket is how I would best describe this gem.



The owners were wonderful, let me take a bunch of pictures and filled me in that they are having a sidewalk sale next weekend (7/30-7/31). Huge props to whoever it is as Brimfield that merchandises all their goodies. Each item is perfectly placed in the 4,000 sq ft store, creating a highly craveable setup you'll want for your own home.

Note: The Brimfield logos are copyrighted materials belonging to Brimfield. I have no affiliation with Brimfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment